 Robotics / 26854
  BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

I have released today a new official BricxCC release (3.3.7.16) which includes NBC/NXC 1.0.1 b25. BricxCC has updated syntax highlighting for NXC and NBC. It also has a number of minor fixes. In particular, the code explorer and procedure list tools (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

Just a question: (I am sure everybody knows the answer...) How do i upload a NXC code to NXT? Obviously is not throught the RCX "Program" combo (And it is disabled when conecting to NXT), but the upload icon command seems to do nothing (nor even a (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) If the Download button is enabled (the hot key is F6 and the button looks like a blue triangle point down) then when you click on that button your current NXC program is downloaded to the NXT unless some error message indicates otherwise. The (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

It worked. The key was to save a file with .nxc extension... Thanks, Patrick "John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> escreveu na mensagem news:JDCzqy.MxL@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) Agreed, even if you select NXT target BricxCC insists to use .nqc as default extension. Misleading at best... Philo (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) In the soon to be available new test release, BricxCC (3.3.7.17) now properly assumes NXC when a file has no extension if you switch your Preferred language for the standard firmware (on the Compiler|Common tab of the Preferences dialog) to be (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) Great! (...) Of course my comment was not intended to be offensive... but I have pestered a few times with that, so... ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

Hallo, I am using your bricxcc version 3.3.7.16 and my brick version is RCX 1.0 I have some problem here with the task transfer! when i start the programm it ask me witch port do use and and my brick type and my firmware. i fill it with the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

And when i am trying to download the program to the bricx it says no (or invalid) reply from rcx (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

There are several possible reasons for your problem(s). * Is COM1 the right port? If it isn't just before the main window of BricxCC is opened you are informed communication with the brick was unsuccessful and that you'll not be able to download (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) Please respond with detailed information regarding your configuration. Are you using the serial tower or are you using the USB tower? Do you have the firmware already installed on your RCX brick? What does the LCD screen look like when your (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)