 Robotics / 26780
Re: Controling NXT with Bluetooth Device(such as mouse, etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:29:16 GMT

We had a discussion about this earlier when I asked about my Nintendo Wii remote. The only way this is going to work right now is as you suggested:

   Or shoud I need computer to receive the signal from mouse and change into NXT-receivable signal and send again?

You’ll have to write a program that lives on your computer that will relay the messages your BT mouse is sending to the NXT. As Steve said, the mouse is a HID, the NXT is a serial port.

Or you could buy Mindsensor’s PlayStation 2 Controller interface and use a wireless PlayStation2 controller.