 Robotics / 26752
  Re: GBC- Magnetic Ball Separator

(...) I thought of this immediately, specificly adapting the light sensor / train magent trick to try to get the dragon's egg to register. Alas, I've not gotten it to work (*yet*...), as the ball is not actually magnetic, but just has a piece of (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GBC- Magnetic Ball Separator

(...) I've tried the no motor thing, but gave up after I could'nt get it to work. The pulling the ball to the side was one of the first things that I tried, but there are too many things that were uncontrollable. For instance, the direction the (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)