 Robotics / 26725
    [steve@teamhassenplug.org: Re: Apology] —Ted Pawlicki
   This isn't Russia, dude. Your page is good and useful. If someone else wants to put up a better page, then they should get off of their fat "MCPs" and do it instead of critisizing your work. If they can do a better job, then fine. You have no need (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: comments —Steve Hassenplug
     Ted, I'm not totally sure what you're saying, or why you felt the need to put my e-mail address in the subject line, but I believe the discussion is pretty much resolved. The page that's available: (URL) is pretty complete, and pretty informative. (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: comments —Dean Hystad
     We seem to be avoiding the real issue here. This free exchange of hard gained knowledge has got to stop. Haven't you guys ever heard of the computer preisthood? What is the rationale for spending hours searching for alternative programming tools, (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: comments —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) When you do that, I recommend you not only test the 9 "on-brick" programming options on the page, but also the 18 "off-brick" programming tools, even if they're not allowed in FLL. :) Woops, guess I shouldn't have told you how many there are. (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: [steve@teamhassenplug.org: Re: Apology] —Brian Davis
   (...) Hmm. I'm not sure who you're upset about here, but I think this was a heart-felt effort on the part of two people to apologize for slights, real or imagined, that occured in a public forum. In other words, they both seem to be behaving in a (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)