 Robotics / 26729
Re: comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:40:37 GMT

At 02:15 PM 1/18/07, Dean Hystad wrote:

I for one will not be seduced by your Siren's song.  As soon as FLL season is
over I am going to test all these babies out for myself!

When you do that, I recommend you not only test the 9 "on-brick"
programming options on the page, but also the 18 "off-brick"
programming tools, even if they're not allowed in FLL.  :)

Woops, guess I shouldn't have told you how many there are.  Well, I
guess it's OK, as long as you don't go to the page, and use the
convenient links that take you directly to the 27 web sites (actually
less, because some are duplicates).

Have fun...  :)

Steve