 Robotics / 26684
    straight line differential drive code —John Hawkins
   Does anyone have some RCX code to make a simple differential drive (2 independent motor/wheel combinations) with 2 rotation sensors drive straight. I'm sure it's been done many, many times before and I don't want to reinvent the wheel here. NQC or (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: straight line differential drive code —Timothy P. Smith
     (...) Just one rotation sensor. The differential gives you the difference (hence the name) of the two sides. If it's zero, you're driving straight. A positive rotation means you are turning one way, and negative is the other. It's not pseudocode, (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: straight line differential drive code —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) I built a project to do just what you want. In a tracked vehicle I have each track driven by a separate motor and each also drives one side of a 'differential' but in opposite directions. If both motors run exactly the same speed the sum is (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)