 Robotics / 2665
    Cybermaster Mindstorms whats the diff —Elmer Mateychuk
   Hello I wish to buy my grandson a programmable robot system (its true that I want to play with it as well.. I do have a good programming background and an NT box 4 sp3). The Lego Mindstorms are available for purchase in my area, but I have never (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cybermaster Mindstorms whats the diff —Andy Bower
     Elmer, (...) There is a page on my Lego-Robotics Wiki site that explains the differences between MindStorms and CyberMaster. Please take a look at: (URL) note that the Wiki site is a collaborative (editable) site dedicated to LEGO robotics topics. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cybermaster Mindstorms whats the diff —Eric Brok
    Elmer Mateychuk wrote in message <369AABA0.E8B705A6@c...na.com>... (...) See this for a comparison at a glance: (URL)2) Which is the better choice (for someone who has never (...) Cybermaster is more targeted to kids who are not interested in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)