 Robotics / 26646
    Matlab & Lego —Ilan Zohar
   can any one was successes to operate together matlab (ecrobot-toolbox) with legos Thanks Ilan (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Matlab & Lego —Ed Manlove
     (...) Ilan, There has been some work in connecting the RCX with Simulink using the embedded coder. Check out (URL) documentation> on the MathWorks website. Also I recall hearing various people connect MATLAB directly to the RCX using standard serial (...) (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

         Re: Matlab & Lego —Ilan Zohar
     Hi and thanks for the help. i work about the conection of ec robot some time 2months and i gate some ereor here the ereor i gate somting in gcc compilotion of curse its ocer only when i try to compilefrom matalb Regard ilan (...) (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Matlab & Lego —Ed Manlove
     (...) [Errors removed] Ilan, I really can't get a handle on your problem looking at the errors you provided. The only advice I can give is to check out the following things. - Verify you have the right tools and installed correctly. I would also (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Matlab & Lego —superfearo
   check this out as this might help.. (...) (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)