 Robotics / 26658
Re: Matlab & Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:59:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ilan Zohar wrote:
Hi and thanks for the help.
i work about the conection of ec robot some time 2months and i gate some
ereor
here the ereor i gate somting in gcc compilotion  of curse its ocer only
when i try to compilefrom matalb
Regard ilan

[Errors removed]

Ilan,

I really can't get a handle on your problem looking at the errors you provided.
The only advice I can give is to check out the following things.

- Verify you have the right tools and installed correctly.  I would also verify
the tools are all at the version stated in the documentation for the EC Robot.

- If at any point you get an error solve the first error to appear before trying
to solve the latter problems.  Sometimes gccc produces errors but continues on
with the build script.  So always go through the entuire build log and search
for errors; again solving first those that appear first.

- If you canb step through the process in smaller steps verifing each step
passes.

Ilan, you can post what you have done here and we can see if we can help.  But
it is important to list steps taken so we can see a better picture of what is
going on.  Good Luck!!

Ed