 Robotics / 26519
  Re: Problem with rcx communication

"Rodrigo Santos" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:4548B36A.305080....edu.ar... (...) A couple of things to note here: 1. RCX original firmware had to have the batteries taken out to reset it. 2. You don't state what version of RCX (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Problem with rcx communication

I have uploaded a program based on ERIKA to the RCX. It didn't work properly as I have to take off the batteries to shut it down. When I tried to communicate with it again it seems that the IR is dead. Even if the rcx beeps and I can select the demo (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problem with rcx communication

(...) 1. If you can no longer download the original firmware with RIS software: a. First check your tower with another RCX. b. If the tower isn't the problem, than it seems that your IR-channel has suffered! 2. The RCX normally shuts down with weak (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)