 Robotics / 26497
26496  |  26498
Subject:
Two FLL NXT sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:36:12 GMT

This doesn't seem to be posting.  Apologies if it posts twice.

I have two FLL NXT robot kits for sale.  They originally cost $280/set.  For
each set, I bought an extra rechargeable battery ($50) and light sensor
($17).  These sets are brand-new and have not been used.

The caveat is that I sorted out the LEGO elements before I decided not to
invest in the NXTs, since I have so many RCXs.  I don't want to sort the
parts back out again, so these sets are the electronics and software only.

This is the official description of each set.  Each set comes with RoboLab
2.9 and the NXT software - both site licenses.

The PC- and MAC-compatible software interface has intuitive, icon-based drag
and drop environment for "building" programs. Includes 40 interactive
tutorials.  It comes with an FLL Team license, allowing the use of the
software on multiple computers.

-           1 Intelligent NXT Brick

-           1 Rechargeable battery

-           1 Charger

-           3 Interactive Servo Motors (with built in rotation sensors)

-           2 Touch sensors

-           1 Sound sensor

-           1 Light sensor

-           1 Ultrasonic sensor

-           1 USB cable

-           7 Connection cables, different lengths

-           3 Lamps

-           3 converter cables (connects lamps stone and existing
sensors/motor and NXT Brick)

-           Over 1,000 LEGO elements  -- these sets will not come with the
LEGO parts

-           Building instructions

-           2 Storage boxes with sorting trays

-           CD of NXT Software

-           FLL Team Software license

Even though these sets don't include the LEGO pieces, they do include the
extra battery and light sensor.  I am asking $275 plus $15 shipping per set.
Please email me privately if you are interested.    I may throw in the
"weird" new LEGO elements that came with the sets.  The other parts were
mostly liftarms and technic bricks.

Thanks!

Liz Bilbro