 Robotics / 26461
Re: NXT with 'RCX' rotation sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:41:50 GMT

It is supported in the Educational version of the NXT software.

Hopefully, now that the conversion cables are available from Lego Shop
at Home, an update for the retail will appear soon.

Well the same goes for the temp.sensor. Testable but not programable.
I sure would like to see such an update.

Just for information.
http://www.lego.com/eng/service/faqs.asp?section=ConsumerService-FAQ-Products&catid=E8D0CD47-16B8-4B2F-900C-8FC40C163598&faqid=20503#20503
Altough it's already end of september now.

Eric.