 Robotics / 26455
Re: NXT with 'RCX' rotation sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Wijnsouw wrote:
I connected a 'RCX' rotation sensor to my NXT.
In the 'view' submenu you can test it, select port 1 to 4 and it works just
fine.
However programming with it isn't possible.
When you select the 'rotation sensor' from the 'complete palette', you can only
select ports A,B & C. (And no, connecting to these ports won't work).

Any thoughts?

I believe it is only supported in the educational software version, not the
retail software version, at the moment at least.

JB