 Robotics / 26447
    NXT and Firmware —Andrew Meyer
   My FLL team just received its NXT kit, and I of course decided to learn how to use it before the kids, so I could help them. I turned it on, loaded up ROBOLAB 2.9, plugged in the NXT, and went to the Administrator panel. I changed the port from COM1 (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: NXT and Firmware
      Your NXT is partway through the "load new firmware" phase -- that's what the c;licking indicates. Here's what you need to do: 1. Open Robolab. 2. Go into administrator. 3. Download firmware. You should get a couple of screens saying firmware needs (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT and Firmware —John Barnes
   (...) Try downloading the patch from here; (URL) should fix the problem. JB (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT and Firmware —Andrew Meyer
   Thanks for the patch, but I solved the issue simply by trying a different computer. More of them gremlins that inhabit computer systems, I guess. Nasty little things... Andrew Meyer (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)