 Robotics / 26448
Re: NXT and Firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:40:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andrew Meyer wrote:

None of the buttons reacted. I reset the NXT by pressing the reset button for
four seconds. Then, I tried ROBOLAB again, with the same result. I finally
loaded up the NXT software (my computer is too slow, really, for it, but it
worked), and it informed me that it could not find the NXT, though the NXT was
ticking, connected, and apparently ready for download. Help?!?!?

Try downloading the patch from here;

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Support/Updates/

It should fix the problem.

JB