 Robotics / 26280
    Re: RCX infra red sensitivity —Danny Staple
   (...) I think you can adjust the transmit value from the software, but not the reception sensitivity as far as I know. IR sensitivity can be affected by battery performance, ambient lighting (though not likely a factor if others are responding (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX infra red sensitivity —Brian Davis
   (...) I'm guessing one of your RCX units is a 1.0, while the other is a 1.5 (labeled 1.0, but without the power port) or 2.0? There are a very few hardware difference betwen RCX versions, but this is one of them. See: (URL) I think you can adjust (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)