 Robotics / 26147
    Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —Rob Hendrix
    "Steve Hassenplug" <Steve@TeamHassenplug.org> wrote in message news:35326.66.84.205...air.com... (...) Thread HiJack!!!!!! The new Bionicle sets have some shotting balls in them and they are a little bit bigger than soccer balls (and a little (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) They are a little bigger and a little heavier. If either of these is a problem for your module, then it's a problem. :) They will work with most of my modules, but not all. However, they are good for shooting with an NXT... Steve (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —Brian Davis
   (...) I've worked with these as well. They look nice, and like Steve I have some modules that can handle them, and some that can't. More interesting (to me) is that a simple mechanical sorter works great, so potentially you could have a GBCm that (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)