 Robotics / 2609
    RE: Tripod Help —Schott, Wayne W (MED)
   Hi Kevin, You made my day! Other than a short thread on puppeteers, sci-fi and the universe, I thought no one was interested by my posts. I have to thank you too, you got me started on a 4-legged walker. I haven't synchronized the front and back (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Tripod Help —Kevin A. Saddi
   Ah, so _you_ are the one-legged gorilla man!! =) (...) This too is a problem for me. To be honest, I don't know how a tripod _would_ walk but can someone tell me if there is a movie (avi, mov, etc.) or something that demonstrates how a tripod (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)