 Robotics / 2605
    Re: Self learning robot with neural brain —Chris Alas
   Where can I get Visual Basic, or a demo of it? I really want to try out your program! Perhaps you can format it to work on NQC? -Chris B van Dam wrote in message <001f01be3c20$0bca9b...an-dam>... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Self learning robot with neural brain —Joel Kunze
   You can get the control creation edition of VB5 for free. It will allow you to write software, you just can't compile a stand alone executable. It seems to work just fine with spirit.ocx. I can't remember the exact link, but you should be able to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

   I don't have to worry about the size (I have a cable modem :) ), I just need to know if I can still run the neural net program without a compiler. -Chris Joel Kunze wrote in message ... (...) seems (...) you (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Self learning robot with neural brain —Joel Kunze
   I don't see any reason why it would not work. It is just that you have to have the visual basic environment running at the same time, sometimes a little clumsy, but still functional. I use the control creation edition for various things like (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)