 Robotics / 26012
    Re: Problem with RCX —steve
   (...) I agree - and furthermore, whilst a dead short might well cause a battery leak (when the batteries get hot, the contents can expand and rupture the cell) - it's kinda unusual for a battery leak to cause a dead short - the corrosive gunk inside (...) (18 years ago, 28-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Problem with RCX —Robert G Fay