 Robotics / 25780
Re: Help with converting voltage on circuit board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:45:50 GMT

I've taken some more detailed pictures of the circuit and the reverse side.

http://homepage.mac.com/dustinmj/PhotoAlbum16.html

Reading through the manual, connections 6 and 7 are for sensors and connections
0-5 are for output (4V as labled on the cover), but you only can turn the
circuit on or off.  Connections A,B,C use the pairs of 0-1,2-3, and 4-5 to
provide on, off and direction.  The input from the wall transformer provides
13.8V AC 1.25 amps.

Dustin