 Robotics / 25776
25775  |  25777
Subject:
Help with converting voltage on circuit board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:51:30 GMT

I'd like to try to convert the output of the voltage on a 9750 from 4V to 12V
(to control 12V trains :).

I've taken a photo of the internal circuit board - my rudimentary EE knowledge
leads me to be believe I need to swap out the transistors that are next to the
output connections.

Can anyone confirm or lead me in the right direction?

http://homepage.mac.com/dustinmj/PhotoAlbum15.html

Thanks!

Dustin