 Robotics / 25775
    LEGO Engineer Software —Dustin Jones
   Does anyone have a copy of or know of a good link to download the LEGO Engineer software - all the links that point to NASA sites don't seem to be valid anymore. Dustin (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Engineer Software —John Kyle
     (...) I've been looking for that myself, but after a bit of search, I found this tutorial that shows that RoboLab has the ability to use the Control Lab 9751: (URL) this helps. John (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: LEGO Engineer Software —jack-barak
     Some explenations regarding the Lego Engineer Version I suggested before: The version is Lego Engineer 2.0 and it will work only on top of Robolab 2.0, so if you have a newer version of Robolab - 2.5.4 specifically, You should download the newest (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Engineer Software —jack-barak
   You may find the program in (URL) the file pcinstall2 to the c:\ folder (not to any subfolder) and start the installation by double clicking on it. You need Robolab to be installed on your computer' and activated at least once before you start the (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)