 Robotics / 27174
Re: LEGO Engineer Software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:39:01 GMT

Some explenations regarding the Lego Engineer Version I suggested before:
The version is Lego Engineer 2.0 and it will work only on top of Robolab
2.0, so if you have a newer version of Robolab - 2.5.4 specifically, You
should download the newest version of Lego Engineer - 2.5
I got only few days ago the following link from Chris Rogers (Thanks Chris),
and I know he won't mind if I pass on the information. So here it is:
http://web.mac.com/chrisbuerginrogers/iWeb/LV29/LEGOEngineer.html
All the installation steps are written there - actually you need to downkoad
the compressed files, uncompress them and copy two files to two places in
the Robolab 2.5.4 folder.
Good Luck
Jacob

John Kyle-2 wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Dustin Jones wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of or know of a good link to download the LEGO
Engineer
software - all the links that point to NASA sites don't seem to be valid
anymore.

Dustin

I've been looking for that myself, but after a bit of search, I found this
tutorial that shows that RoboLab has the ability to use the Control Lab
9751:
http://130.64.87.22/robolabatceeo/College/tutorials/image_cli/index.htm

Hope this helps.

John