 Robotics / 25749
Re: NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:21:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.robotics, David Hurley wrote:
Pre orders for LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ NXT begins April 1st
at the suggested retail
price of $249.99 (USD).

Yeah well I know this has been said many times before, but I'm gonna keep saying
it, and maybe one day something will change.

I *WILL NOT* be rushing out to pay AU$430 for this set. And I think it sucks
that there is still such a discrepancy in prices between US and other countries.

There, I've said it. Please listen.

FUT: .lego

ROSCO