 Robotics / 25748
25747  |  25749
Subject:
NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:14:43 GMT

Pre orders for LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ NXT begins April 1st

Place your orders! Beginning Saturday, April 1, you can place an advance order
to guarantee receipt of one of the highly anticipated new LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT
sets when they release in August. A limited quantity of NXT toolsets will be
available for pre-order through participating online toy, discount merchandise
and consumer electronics retailers, while supplies last, at the suggested retail
price of $249.99 (USD). Confirmed online retailers participating in the pre-sell
program include: LEGOshop.com, toysrus.com/amazon.com, target.com, walmart.com,
compusa.com, etoys.com, bn.com, fao.com, discoverystore.com, frys.com and
mindware.com. Others may be confirmed by April 1 – check here for updates!

Just thought I'd put that out.  It's probably old news by now...

Dave H.