 Robotics / 25748
  NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!!

Pre orders for LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ NXT begins April 1st Place your orders! Beginning Saturday, April 1, you can place an advance order to guarantee receipt of one of the highly anticipated new LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT sets when they release in August. A (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Pre orders start April 1st!!!

(...) Yeah well I know this has been said many times before, but I'm gonna keep saying it, and maybe one day something will change. I *WILL NOT* be rushing out to pay AU$430 for this set. And I think it sucks that there is still such a discrepancy (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego) !