 Robotics / 2573
  Trig and vectors

I want my little explorer bot to be able to make "intelligent" judgements of how to maneuver itself out of areas when it is stuck in a corner or another narrow space. To accomplish this I want it to have a modest capability to remember obstructions (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Trig and vectors

(...) I haven't found a way of getting the RCX to perform any sort of indirect addressing. As a result, there's no array support in NQC. Dave (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)