 Robotics / 25717
  NXT Bot Idea - Audio Tracking

As I was standing outside today and listening to the woodpeckers in the trees I came up with an idea for a bot using the NXT sound sensor. You've guessed it, a bird finder/tracker. The bot could simply rotate towards the direction of the sound. And (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Bot Idea - Audio Tracking

(...) Interesting, although where I live I have a sneaking suspicion the NXT would try to home in on every passing car and truck. But the NXT could be used to track my kids (since I can't do that myself anyway). (...) Well, let's see, the distance (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Bot Idea - Audio Tracking

(...) You can do that with the RCX using low-level functions that directly access the H8 microcontroller. (We actually did it with Ultimate ROBOLAB). (URL) already worked out several sound sensors. A particularly interesting one is used in robot (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)