 Robotics / 25690
Re: State of the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 04:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Robert C. Peterson wrote:
I got mine on Tuesday Morning from LEGO-Do not reply Mailbox --
SUBJ: Mindstorms Developer Program

We are sorry...9000 people applied...you are not one of the lucky 100...but you
can reserve yours now...Click here and we will email when they are ready to
pre-order.

WAAAAA

Wish $150 would earn $100 interest by August...HEE HEE

Bummer.  I sort of given all hope and expect the "bummer" email soon (btw, I
would like to take credit for calling it the "bummer" email...ha).

Anyway, LEGO if your out there and need more candidates, you still have a couple
of very enthusiast folks who just LOVE to be part of the MDP!  ;-)!

-aps