 Robotics / 25688
Re: State of the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 00:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:
So did everyone who is not in the MDP get their "bummer" email????  I haven't
heard anything either way that's why I'm asking.

Nope.  I haven't gotten an e-mail either way.  I'm not sure why the "bummer"
e-mail hasn't arrived yet. I've even looked in the spam folder to make sure it
didn't go there.  And I know that I'm looking in the right e-mail account
because I have the "thank you" e-mail from when I first filled out the MDP
application.

Kind of weird.  Maybe Lego is having trouble e-mailing Yahoo addresses or
something.  But, yours is gmail, so that doesn't make sense.

It's bad enough to be rejected, but to not even get a rejection... LOL!

Mike