 Robotics / 25669
Re: Brick Basket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Carsten Müller wrote:
Hi there,
finally i found the time to publish some of my robots, designs and rendered
animations on the web.

Have a look at:
  http://web.mac.com/carstenm

Hello Carsten,

Nice documentations of your robots! Your datsville movie are great too...

One question: where did you get those blue electric connectors?
http://web.mac.com/carstenm/iWeb/Lego/Tricycle%20-%20Photos_files/top-view-1.jpg

Philo