 Robotics / 25660
    The meaning of "community" (Was: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning) —Brian Davis
    Earlier today, I commented on LUGNET about how I had broken my 1.0 RCX by dropping it at an event this weekend. I got my first email response within a few minutes of posting, and with the kind words of advice and cautions, the RCX now sits beside (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The meaning of "community" (Was: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning) —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Whoops! next time I'll first read all threads before answering about already solved problems ;o) Philo (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)