 Robotics / 25621
    Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP? —Brian Davis
   (...) I think what Steve is saying is that LUGNET is one very good place (but NOT the only one) to do that - you *know* Steve and other MUPs are looking here, and I suspect the same will be true of the MDPs as well. So post away! (...) Well, what (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP? —Mike Walters
   (...) OK, you asked for it. Keep in mind that my exposure to Mindstorms is all of 2 months old now. I'm an electrical engineer by profession, but I'm a novice at Mindstorms and a bit hopeless when it comes to slick mechanical designs. Also, I'm just (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)