 Robotics / 25566
  Re: MDP Status

"Steve Hassenplug" <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote in message news:IuHnxL.1t03@lugnet.com... (...) Well, in that case you can call them in for a personal interview (in this case, e-mail them and ask for a more detailed explanation of their (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MDP Status

(...) But do you deserve to be angry? Many companies hire people based on referrals from people they already employ. References & networking make the business world go 'round - not just MDP. In your example, the boss is taking less of a risk in (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MDP Status

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IuHuFG.1B7r@lugnet.com... (...) No, I do not deserve to feel angry - and I'm not. I'm just a bit disappointed. What you say is quite true. In fact, I got my current job that way. Someone I (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)