 Robotics / 25551
    Re: Nic_1 —Matthew Ruschmann
   (...) Hey that's pretty amazing for the standard RCX firmware. I guess calculation time doesn't really matter though. I'm a graduate EE taking estimation theory this semester so I'll keep this close to my heart. :-p I can't wait to try 2 mics on the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Nic_1 —Claude Baumann
     (...) Ultimate ROBOLAB is an extension to normal ROBOLAB to produce our own stand-alone firmware. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Nic_1 —Claude Baumann
   (...) Calculation time is very short -regarded the H8 limits- On the video and the program diagram you can conclude that the robot turns about every 2 seconds. Deduce the 0.8 sec pause and you have something around 1.2 seconds for a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)