 Robotics / 25546
  Nic_1

If you want to see Nic_1, a sound following robot, go to (URL) runs a program on the RCX that first samples two RCX sensor input ports at 36000 Hz (there is no mistake here !) to receive 300 samples from both microphone channels. Then the program (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nic_1

(...) A robot that follows Kelly Clarkson around! Now that's the kind of computing that I can really get into. Thomas (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nic_1

(...) Hey that's pretty amazing for the standard RCX firmware. I guess calculation time doesn't really matter though. I'm a graduate EE taking estimation theory this semester so I'll keep this close to my heart. :-p I can't wait to try 2 mics on the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nic_1

(...) Ultimate ROBOLAB is an extension to normal ROBOLAB to produce our own stand-alone firmware. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nic_1

(...) Calculation time is very short -regarded the H8 limits- On the video and the program diagram you can conclude that the robot turns about every 2 seconds. Deduce the 0.8 sec pause and you have something around 1.2 seconds for a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)