 Robotics / 2553
  Re: IR Port as Proximity detector.

(...) You are only making IR light with the transmitter, why do you send the value of level? Why not just a constant? (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR Port as Proximity detector.

(...) Agreed, I could have sent OhFF or any number for that matter. Sending the read light level was a legacy of my early debugging code in which I was using RcxCC's live monitoring feature to see what values were being read to establish my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)