 Robotics / 25473
Re: Question Burst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Andrew Meyer wrote:

  To the GBC guys: How do you efficiently project a ball from a
Lego robot several feet?

Brian missed a method that worked for me.  I put a 14 long lift arm on an RC
Buggy motor and created a feed mechanism to put in one ball at a time.  The
resulting distance was about 25-30 feet.  Ultimately, Steve threatened me with
the addition of a velocity limit in the GBC spec...personally, I just think he
was afraid I was going to break his kitchen window  :)

Bryan