 Robotics / 25463
    This sounds a lot like NXT —Titus Gabriel Petrut
   Check this out people, this sounds just like NXT: (URL) (from GameBoy) Bluetooth Closed loop motor controll (servo like motors) with back EMF... I guess this is the way to do it, no need for integrated encoders since you get 10000 counts per (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: This sounds a lot like NXT —Alexander Sack
   (...) Well in terms of price, their kit DOES NOT come with a GBA so I still believe the NXT is fairly priced. I just perused their entire site and this is very close to what I envision the NXT runtime and development environments. They are using (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: This sounds a lot like NXT —Yann Vernier
   (...) There's quite an important difference in that the Xport uses a user-programmable FPGA for its more important processing. That means you're free to write highly parallel behaviours essentially in hardware, not limited to the CPU. These chips (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)