 Robotics / 25421
    Re: Why java is bad for Mindstorms —Ross Crawford
   (...) That's a lot of ifs... and I for one can't wait till I get a chance to find out whether they're true or not :) ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Why java is bad for Mindstorms —John Hansen
   (...) I hope all of the MUPs and lucky MDP participants aren't disappointed. :-) John Hansen (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)