 Robotics / 25373
Re: NXT release date.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes wrote:
It currently says June?

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8527

JB

John, I saw that too when someone responded to my thread and was confused as
well.  The reports I have been reading from CES have all said an August ship
date.  Perhaps, with all the enthusiasm generated by the Developer's Program,
LEGO has decided to push up the release date?  I'm sure there is a lot of
pressure from a business context to put NXT on retailer's shelves! :-)!