 Robotics / 25367
    Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program? —Juergen Stuber
   Hi John (...) I think those wheels are too heavy, they require so much torque to move that the axles are at their limit. I'd rather use the narrow motorcycle wheels, or somewhat smaller ones, for example those from 4404. Jürgen (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program? —John Brost
   (...) Those wheels would also be good choices, and they may be better choices than the ones from 8466. However I don't think the wheels from 8466 are TOO heavy. See Steve's post here (URL) here's a link to David Koudys' page where he dropped the RC (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)