 Robotics / 25351
Re: Why Java for Robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:31:15 GMT

At 04:10 PM 1/18/2006, Benton Jackson wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Dan Novy <dan@flashfilmworks.com> wrote:
It's funny, I've seen the words "Java" and "Robots" in so many subject
headings that my mind turned it into JAWAS and Robots, which is what
Jawas do, gather up scrap robots in the desert and sell them at Mos
Eisely.... :-)

"Uncle Owen, that red one has a bad motivator!"

How about recycling RCX into NXT?

Bruce

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------
   Real embedded Java and much more