 Robotics / 25244
    Re: NXT and FLL —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Dean, It turns out I'm free to talk about almost all this stuff, because I haven't talked with LEGO about any of it. (...) Yes, I also think having a rotation sensor build into the motor will make it easier to navigate. (...) This is a big (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT and FLL —Chio Siong Soh
   (...) I've also been involved as a coach/mentor since FLL was introduced to our small country. And as a matter of fact I even won the Adult Coach/Mentor Award last year (URL) soon as I can get hold of one of the Mindstorms NXT, I would ask the kids (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)