 Robotics / 25217
    NXT and FLL —Dean Hystad
   My questions are mostly directed to Steve H. because I believe that he has more FLL experience than the other MUP's (sorry if I'm wrong guys). I'm wondering what your thoughts are on how NXT is going to affect FLL. I've been bipoler ever since LEGO (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT and FLL —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Dean, It turns out I'm free to talk about almost all this stuff, because I haven't talked with LEGO about any of it. (...) Yes, I also think having a rotation sensor build into the motor will make it easier to navigate. (...) This is a big (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT and FLL —Chio Siong Soh
   (...) I've also been involved as a coach/mentor since FLL was introduced to our small country. And as a matter of fact I even won the Adult Coach/Mentor Award last year (URL) soon as I can get hold of one of the Mindstorms NXT, I would ask the kids (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)