 Robotics / 25172
  Re: Alternate connectors

(...) I did finally discover a two pole version of the automotive hermaphroditic connector: (URL) But realize it is physically way too big :( I don't like the IDC connector as it is "ended" I.E. there is a male and a female version... but this might (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Alternate connectors

(...) Try Deans or other RC car plugs: (URL) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)