 Robotics / 25106
  Re: USB Host and Slave

(...) I do not think that would really not work very well for additional sensor ideas and the like. Although for a camera I would be a great deal more likely to use a phone, and or PDA, connecting a mouse (or trackball) as a sensor would be cool - (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Bluetooth Mouse

(...) Anyone have any idea what type of signal comes out of a Bluetooth optical mouse? I want to take the signals, and process them in my program (not use them like a normal mouse). But, first, I need to read the signal on my laptop, and see what's (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bluetooth Mouse

(...) Steve, You might want to have a look here (URL) I have worked with his stuff before and it may be helpful. You can download the Bluetooth SDK which supports both Microsoft and Widcomm BT stacks. At least it might give you a way to "look" at (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bluetooth Mouse

(...) I imagine the mouse outputs bluetooth packets that conform to the bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) profile. I'd google for that. It's going to be some rather well formated data, and not a raw signal from the mouse though. My cell phone (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)