 Robotics / 25103
    Re: connecting 2 nxt bricks, low-tech —Brian Davis
   (...) Well, RCXs have been interconnected via input and output ports (or even input to input ports), so I think it's likely. But if we have Bluetooth (faster, more secure, doesn't require a physical connection, and address multiple objects), why not (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: connecting 2 nxt bricks, low-tech —danny staple
   (...) This would be very, very cool. Especially if we can start to get "Star Wars" style beeps and clicks, and get them to mean something to the bots. (...) Hehe - that could actually work well, and look quite interesting - if I remember correctly, (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)