 Robotics / 25087
Re: GPS (was: mindstorms NXT and memory)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:08:34 GMT

   Hm. Well, when surveying I've sometimes used differential GPS (locating
   cave entrances, truth be told). This can get down to centimeter resolution
   IF you want to wait a long time, but certainy far better than 1 meter. Two
   NXT's with GPS, one as a base station (stationary) to do differential GPS
   with?

Cool! Might be complicated to calculate with the NXT, but I'm sure
there's a way (PIC PIC PIC :). But how do you accurately find the
coordinates of the base station? Google earth :P?